While No Depression had a staff of paid contributors, anyone could contribute content, and stand a decent chance of getting featured placement for it. Contributors could be at any level of technical sophistication, but the end result had to fit seamlessly with the magazine's established style.
Here's what we created:
- Clean, powerful node create/edit forms for six different content types
- Custom WYSIWYG that lets authors control their presentation without violating site look-n-feel
- Support for copy-paste with automatic conversion to approved styles
- Support for all major embedded media providers
- Special fields for staff contributors (columns, "ND Roots" live reviews, etc.)
- In-experience help documentation
- ...and much more...